Innocos SummitInterCHARM Beauty Expo Korea
Discover top trends and insights at the first Asian edition
of the international beauty innovation summit, "INNOCOS"
INNOCOS Seoul will bring you two mornings of information packed-sessions featuring some of the leading speakers and thought-leaders in the beauty industry. Our panel of industry experts will be examining marketing and operational best practices, success stories, innovation strategies, and advice on how brands and retailers should respond to the ever-changing modern customer.
The popularity of K-beauty products continues to grow worldwide due to their high efficacy, fun packaging and sensorial cues, as well as their affordable prices. The K-beauty wave is spreading to retailers outside of Asia by gaining the attention of bloggers, vloggers and the media. INNOCOS Seoul will be looking at how Asian trends are impacting the beauty industry (largely represented by K-Beauty, but also China, Japan and others) through the lens of a retailer, supplier and manufacturer.
From a retailing/brand perspective, there are considerable challenges for international brands wanting to penetrate this market (especially in 3rd/4th tier cities,) so many companies are collaborating with online retailers to open alternative platforms. Digital marketing spend by beauty retailers is reported to be high, with massive growth of cross-border eCommerce and the associated challenges.
From a manufacturer perspective, we will be looking at how Asian brands are adapting their products (and marketing), to meet the demands of an international market, and vice versa. We will also look at the differences between K-beauty and J-beauty, ask what each brings to an international market, and which one is gaining the most traction.
1. Probiotic skin care and the harnessing of the human microbiome
2. Safety, Testing, and Regulatory Enforcement
3. Personalisation and customisation
4. The rise of ‘Clean Beauty
5. The resurgence of ‘Beauty from within’
6. Collaboration is key
7. Bringing beauty home: lifestyle-inspired beauty trends
8. Examining the rapid growth of social media and influencers
9. Start-ups, Indie Brands and Incubatora
10. Examining the latest trends in the beauty and wellness industries
11. Enhancing the in-store retail experience
관련 정보 더보기 : http://innocosevents.com/